CCDS conducts media literacy workshops that not only help socially-excluded urban communities understand and use the internet, but also represent their voice online by creating their own content.
- Teacher Learning Centres for continuous professional development
- How to make a computer-aided learning programme sustainable
- Content, pedagogy and technology: The perfect fit
- Technology for technology’s sake?
- Increasing teacher agency in the use of digital technology: Are societal platforms a solution?
- How teachers integrate technology in education: A study of one model school
- Digital literacy: The role of teachers
- ICT@School: The missing dimensions
- How to integrate ICTs in the public education system
- Cowshed to QR codes
- Technology in the classroom: Insights from the Digital Equalizer programme
- Between the technophiles and the sceptics: The view from the ground
- Digital disparities: Children, school spaces and the internet
- What will it take to bring India’s children online?
- Smart phones as educational tools: A reality check from rural India