- Cowshed to QR codes
- Technology in the classroom: Insights from the Digital Equalizer programme
- Between the technophiles and the sceptics: The view from the ground
- Digital disparities: Children, school spaces and the internet
- What will it take to bring India’s children online?
- Smart phones as educational tools: A reality check from rural India
- A digital survival kit: Re-imagining the curriculum for digital inclusion
- Digital inclusion is more a problem of education than of technology
- ICT in education: The rural challenge
- The pedagogy of poverty and the digitisation of education
- ICT in schools: Panacea or pipe dream?
- Digital inclusion: Addressing the digital capability divide
- Fifty-four percent of young Indians have never used a computer
- Expert Consultation on Child Online Safety in India, April 8–9, 2016
- Zopadpatti re!