In a pilot project aimed at addressing digital inequality in urban India, 1200 low-income and socially-excluded households in Phule Nagar, Pune, have free WiFi internet access. To overcome barriers of age, gender, education and ICT skills, a computer and internet literacy centre has been set up in the settlement.
- Fifty-four percent of young Indians have never used a computer
- Expert Consultation on Child Online Safety in India, April 8–9, 2016
- Zopadpatti re!
- Phule Nagar: Connected
- Real Net Natives
- Mee, Aai Ani Internet
- The unseen divide
- How broadband can help towards social inclusion
- Digital inclusion: Definitions and status in India
- All about internet
- The internet has all the answers!
- Netpehchaan Music Video
- Internet: Sabka haq
- Bottom of the BRICS heap
- Internet try kiya? Part 2