Millions of comments, conversations and tweets are added to cyberspace every day. You’d expect all this discussion and debate to be strengthening democracy and the public sphere. Prof Kannamma Raman demolishes the myth of cyberspace as inclusive public sphere in this talk organised by CCDS for students of media and communications.
- Fifty-four percent of young Indians have never used a computer
- Expert Consultation on Child Online Safety in India, April 8–9, 2016
- Zopadpatti re!
- Phule Nagar: Connected
- Real Net Natives
- Mee, Aai Ani Internet
- The unseen divide
- How broadband can help towards social inclusion
- Digital inclusion: Definitions and status in India
- All about internet
- The internet has all the answers!
- Netpehchaan Music Video
- Internet: Sabka haq
- Bottom of the BRICS heap
- Internet try kiya? Part 2