Our internet literacy training module in Marathi provides an overall introduction to citizens in low-income settlements. The module outlines how to get connected, the different uses of internet, cost, use of different languages and more. The pamphlet accompanies the animated training video.
- Fifty-four percent of young Indians have never used a computer
- Expert Consultation on Child Online Safety in India, April 8–9, 2016
- Zopadpatti re!
- Phule Nagar: Connected
- Real Net Natives
- Mee, Aai Ani Internet
- The unseen divide
- How broadband can help towards social inclusion
- Digital inclusion: Definitions and status in India
- All about internet
- The internet has all the answers!
- Netpehchaan Music Video
- Internet: Sabka haq
- Bottom of the BRICS heap
- Internet try kiya? Part 2